[Harp-L] songs every harp player must know

So, I asked in an earlier thread for some easy blues harp standards.  I got
a pretty good list of those now, thanks for that.

I know there are some blues harp songs that, regardless of difficulty
level, stand out as being on a short list of "every blues harp player must
be familiar with them.", sort of like Freebird or Stairway to Heaven for
the non-harp crowd.

I suppose songs like Whammer Jammer, Juke, Hey Little Schoolgirl, Key to
the Highway, are what I'm referring to.  *What are some others like these?*

I'm really sorry if this seems like a stupid or odd question...my reason
for asking is purely to build my listening study library.  I'm very serious
about this instrument, and rather than wander through the blues harp world
aimlessly, would much rather follow some informed guidance.  (I do enough
wandering as it is)