[Harp-L] Powerbenders, powerdraw tunings, and Sub30s...

I'm asking this question here instead of directly to Brendan so that others
might benefit from the discussion.  When I take breaks from practicing, I'm
starting to hear some of my own riffs/melodies in my head.  I try to work
them out in cross harp...but some of the bends and note combinations I want
just aren't there, especially up top, flat 3rds and 5ths.

So, Brendan's harps are clearly something I want to explore, I'm about to
order one of his harp/book/cd packages   My questions:

-  I've never owned or played a top end harp.  I'm torn between Brendan's
economy priced "own brand" harp/CD/book package ($93) vs. splurging on a
Harpmaster package ($117) or even a powerbender manji  + book/CD ($171).
 The money is not an issue, but am I paying for benefits that I won't
notice at an advanced beginner level of playing?
*
*
*-  *Re: *"The POWERDRAW is the most simple and intuitive of all for the
average player to learn."*....should I be considering a powerdraw tuned
harp first, and then *graduate *to a powerbender?  Or will I be fine with
jumping straight to the powerbender?  (I have all my draw bends rock solid,
and my 7-8 blow bends are decent.  9-10, not so much)
*
*
-  What are the fundamental differences between the powerbenders and the
sub30s?  I'm not considering a sub30 (yet) $219 seems like too much for a
radical new harmonica alone with no instructional material.  I ask simply
because their concepts seem very similar to me....but I'm sure they are not.