[Harp-L] XB40s and CX12s

I mainly play XB40s or CX 12s when not using tremolo harps. I heard that
XB40s are being discontinued. Is this true? And CX12s>>>they sound great
but the valves stick so often that I hesitate to use them in a concert.
Notes invariably seems to stick then pop out of time. UUGH> Any advice on
these issues? If any of you are interested in "Celtic Harmonica",
i.e.playing tunes based on the broader Trans Atlantic tradition of dance
music and fiddle tunes, I'd love to hear from you. Track #3 in the audio
section of this press kit is an Irish Reel. I'm interested in talking
technique with any who play this kind of music and find very few players
who do.

John Coster

http://www.powerpresskits.com/PPKs/indexC.aspx?PPK=12815#.UNKTEki_17U.gmail