Re: [Harp-L] Pocket Full of Soul - Harp L (Where are you?)

I try to at least read every email subject that comes through harp-L and I don't recall seeing the email you mention.

I for one would LOVE to see the film.

------Original Message------
From: todd slobin
Sender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Pocket Full of Soul - Harp L (Where are you?)
Sent: Dec 20, 2012 3:02 PM

Harp L:
We sent out an email the other day to determine if there was interest by Harp L in seeing the film.  We only received three responses from Harp L.  Three positive responses, but that was it.   It was a little disheartening.  Is there no real interest in seeing the film by Harp L? We know it has taken a long time to get to this point, but it has not been easy and we have never given up.  Please don't give up on us now.  If you are out there and want to see the film, please let us know.
PFOS

-WM