Subject: Re: [Harp-L] History of Bluegrass Harmonica

Now THIS makes perfect sense to my brain and is exactly what pleases  me
most about music, and how the casual music 'jams' at SPAH and other
Conventions (including the wee jams at the Garden State Harmonica Club) work  when a
bunch of players get together to play purely for the joy of it, for the
most part.

Toss in a few R&B tunes to boot and it'd be right up my personal  Alley.

Elizabeth

"The Bluegrass contingent
improvises. I hang with a group of great  musicians and we play
anything from fiddle tunes to Led Zeppelin to Louis  Jordan to Johnny
Mercer to Pink Floyd to Green Day and Foo Fighters. There  are no genre
boundaries. It's bluegrass instrumentation - guitar, upright  bass,
fiddle, mandolin, banjo, harmonica. There are no rules. Like most
music... there should be no rules."