[Harp-L] Pocket Full of Soul - Open Letter to Harp L

Dear Harp L:

First
and foremost, we are writing to say thank you.  Thank you to Harp L.  Thank you to SPAH.  Thank you to every musician, fan, harmonica
player, interviewee, film fan and anyone that we have come into contact though
the years.  Each and every one of you has
helped us along in this journey and we cannot say thank you enough.

We
have finally figured out a way to bring the film to you.  We are setting up screenings at theaters all
over the US for a "on-night-only" event which will be held in mid-to-late
February.  We are using a new concept that
is driven by social media.  In a few
weeks, you will receive an email from us with more details about the screening.
If you want to bring Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary to
your area you will need to "Request a Screening" and fill out some
information.

Help us show
Hollywood, the world, and anyone who doubted the passion of harmonica players,
that an audience exists for this film.

Please
let us know if you are interested in working with us on bringing Pocket Full
of Soul to your community.

Thank you
again. We really appreciate your continued support.

PFOS