[Harp-L] RE: NEW SERVICE - Hiding harmonica purchases from your

Matthew, thanks for the chuckles. I must say though, the real gift of joy I personally got from this post was reflecting on the past 6 (single) years that I could buy anything I wanted, without worry of starting an armed skirmish or the deadly "silent night". Sometimes it takes great care to avoid confrontation, doesn't it!
Lare Sattler    The Little Chicago Band    Canton Ohio