Re: [Harp-L] Re: This beautiful young was one of five recipients of...
- To: "BluzeHarp@xxxxxxx" <BluzeHarp@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: This beautiful young was one of five recipients of...
- From: Jeff Baker <acornfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 21:01:57 -0500
- Cc: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=bellsouth.net; s=s1024; t=1355709721; bh=/YuHLUScIImYY4q4c6ANrmyKvNyHTgoNo2onSZsxhx8=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:References:Mime-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:Cc:X-Mailer:From:Subject:Date:To; b=3pJovJKCdZpAmyatP9oghFV0XlXAaTPO5w0xNoJKpYeeCzFi2c8zwQmQl8N+YMlcQMdMBDu6pfnI8n9EF69B+FnP3YxZmoRORJQxEFaOpgf/zP3B6Ckgtk0eSd/9QSnPKpN7MsRGlbatTrV4ECqFlDknRIBLooV5j8zpSls7mbw=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reminds me of an old story ,
Shirley Temple was back stage about to go on and tugged on Scat Man Caruthers pant leg and asked him , " what's stage fright ? " he responded , " something you'll never have honey ."
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 15, 2012, at 2:36 PM, BluzeHarp@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Oh, so that was you tryin' to wreck her budding young career. I'm
> changing it to smudgy-joe
> No stranger to stage fright myself so was really feeling her distress.
> Due to life's experiences mine has dwindled to an occasionally annoying
> twinge, now I'm fine addressing festival crowds numbering in the thousands but
> that wasn't always the case. Instead of producing a moment many would
> prefer to forget, Janalyn made it special for those of us who were aware of the
> trying circumstances... BRAVO!
> Christopher Richards
> In a message dated 12/15/2012 10:15:05 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
> 3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Well I know 'I' gave her a big hug. I have know Janelyn since birth, and I
> couldn't be more proud of her than if she were my own daughter ...of which
> I have several lol. Unfortunately I made her get dewey eyed...and it
> messed up her eye liner. Sorry bout that.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and