Re: [Harp-L] X-Reed Harmonicas - Information

Cool. One thing I forgot to mention is that when you are doing everything in house vs outsourcing is that you can get a bottleneck in production. I sometimes have that problem but I know that when I make it.. It will be perfect. Quality takes time right? so I hope people are patient when you guys get hammered with orders! Which im sure you will. Happy holidays

Sent from my iPhone