RE: [Harp-L] entertaining Rachelle Plas vid

I confirm about Rachelle that two years ago she got vice-World champion Juniors in Judo for her category. I always saw her getting at the best in everything :))), but also with a lot of merit...

I know lots of very good harmonica players and could follow the progress of some of them, so I am not easily entousiast. But just... I could see her progress as a harmonica player for years (she's only 20. I know her since she was about 8years old; she has been playing in some International festivals for at least 4 or 5 years). She continue to progress technicaly and musicaly and I am convinced you will see her more and more by the futur ;)

As you say Mick: "she has a great, sophisticated sense of rhythm and as bright a future on our instrument as she had in Judo."
After I don't know if Judo with its spirit and very high level in sports could have some relations with her way... Just notice that she could have had a very interresting carrer in sports, perhaps representing France to the Olympic games ? But when she had to make a choice, her eart commanded her to choose music !...

The last time I saw her, I was still surprised by the progress... I went with Dov Hammer from Israel to present Rachelle to him, and she invited him for some tune. I think he was impressed :) in a very good way :))...

Patrice Rayon
http://harmonica-world.over-blog.com/
http://minilien.fr/a0mz9s