[Harp-L] Thorens chromatic

Could you please describe your Thorens chromatic in more detail?

Is it similar in construction to this:

http://www.patmissin.com/gallery/gallery12.html

Basically, I'm wondering how it is different from a standard chromatic and thus why it is more airtight.  I have played many chromatics over the years and even the best designed and manufactured ones need windsavers so as to not feel leaky.  If Thorens somehow managed to fix the problem inherent in slide leakage, that would be great to know.

Thanks

JR Ross