Re: [Harp-L] This beautiful young was one of five recipients of...

Well I know 'I' gave her a big hug. I have know Janelyn since birth, and I couldn't be more proud of her than if she were my own daughter ...of which I have several  lol.
Unfortunately I made her get dewey eyed...and it messed up her eye liner. Sorry bout that.

smo-joe