[Harp-L] email issues

Recently someone brought to my attention that emails were getting through, seems somehow my support inbox got filled up without me realizing it and so some emails haven't gotten through. If you've been trying to contact me and haven't gotten a response please accept my apology for not getting back to you. I've got the issue sorted out now and emails are once again going through like they should.

Chris Reynolds

Owner - BlowYourBrassOff.com - Maker of fine custom harmonicas
http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com