[Harp-L] Cincinnati Harp Scene

You don't hear much talk about the Cincinnati harp scene here on the board,
but it's always been a great Blues town full of excellent harp players.
Over the past few years, we've lost some of our elder statesmen: Steve
Tracy moved to Amherst, and both Phil Blank and "Lanky" Frank Lynch have
passed away.  Luckily, there's great talent to carry on the tradition.

Two of those players, Brad Hatfield and Blake Taylor (yours truly) have
gotten great press on original CD releases this year, and both are in
consideration for the "top 89" for our regional independent music station,
WNKU.  Here comes the request for some love: We'd love your support in our
pursuit of the top 89. Online voting for Brad Hatfield'S "Uphill from
Anywhere" (nominated for a BMA for new artist!) and my band, 46 Long's
"Tennessee" can be done here:
https://wnkuallegiance.nku.edu/WebModuleV862/Survey.aspx?P=TOP8911&PAGETYPE=SUR&CHECK=QPiwUOCrGja3bJVGr+tMVj3U+mjNX7mU

Disclaimer#1 - It's a little cumbersome of a form, but it doesn't have to
be filled out completely.
Disclaimer #2 - Brad has no idea I'm doing this. I'm going rogue. He's way
more humble than I am.

Review of Brad's CD:
http://www.americanbluesscene.com/2012/07/brad-hatfield-uphill-from-anywhere/
Buy / Sample it here!  http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bradhatfield12