Re: [Harp-L] Accordions and Harmonicas
- To: Tony Eyers <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Accordions and Harmonicas
- From: Joseph Leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 18:53:36 -0500
- Cc: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1355356417; bh=+S6RIsiD3zCgN7S9SRygJ0ycBDbT5Peh8+chuhO58aI=; h=Received:Received:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:From:Date: Message-Id:To; b=ieZA6DeGQS97kC3byxIqvawFdGX2spaOMoWgVq88x8IGk/MRkwnnsRazw1rgzyylq F8iHscoNRn726kM5FdIdoehQluYBGC/vnknzYKk1PKWk1v6uNPjOJYRhiyVTTln7ei k73L+G8cRxf3vH3Tu5tlV+3qjWQLbBj/GypJxDFgbkLdXa2oUL7YLxEQjbls8BPzCQ PabNUTOnm0jCnrB/wSZUJnhpIsflF1xZ+EpPhS1vIuuULwomBrUgecUZBCQLmd8GFF hOXIw7TfrlCM5n+Z97Jm3Je+EsXUxxyotU4UBExjB7HaZjPrSV8wKt2BD0gbt4Wdt8 O+RMxxa41hepw==
- In-reply-to: <50C9115F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <50C9115F.email@example.com>
Do you find yourself sucking in and blowing out in union with the buttons you are pushing? Personally I find it annoying and I fill up with air without having any intention to do so.
On Dec 12, 2012, at 6:21 PM, Tony Eyers wrote:
> About two years ago I starting playing button accordion. My progress has been steady, from unlistenable at first to barely tolerable now. The button accordion has much in common with the 10 hole harmonica, the accordion repertoire is rich ground for harmonica tunes.
> For those interested, details of my accordion journey and the similarities/differences with the harmonica are at http://www.harmonicatunes.com/accordions-and-harmonicas
> Tony Eyers
> Everyone plays....
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and