 From: Tony Eyers <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 3:21 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Accordions and Harmonicas

About two years ago I starting playing button accordion. My progress has been steady, from unlistenable at first to barely tolerable now. The button accordion has much in common with the 10 hole harmonica, the accordion repertoire is rich ground for harmonica tunes.

For those interested, details of my accordion journey and the similarities/differences with the harmonica are at http://www.harmonicatunes.com/accordions-and-harmonicas

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com