[Harp-L] TB/Pucker chromatic

Vern writes:

"TB is good for double-stopping and corner switching. Pucker is good for bending."

Um, no.  I cannot disagree more strongly with this.  I think the ability to bend well is mostly dependent upon the comfort of the individual with the overall technique and practice.  If you are mostly a tongue blocker and learn to bend tongue blocking rather than puckering then you will bend better tongue blocking.  Conversely if you mostly pucker and learn to bend in pucker you will be better that way.

Perhaps someone here knows whether Jerry Murad tongue blocks or puckers and if so what technique he used to play Cherry Pink.  I'd be interested in that, if anyone knows (and there are people on this list who I bet know from the source).

JR Ross