Re: [Harp-L] Finn Poulsen plays Gypsy Jazz on New CD

Fantastic gypsy jazz. David: I also think your recent gypsy jazz CD is tremendous as well, you're chromatic playing as well as Gonzalo's guitar are just fantastic.

kma

-----Original Message----- From: David Naiditch
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 2:29 PM
To: Harp L Harp L
Subject: [Harp-L] Finn Poulsen plays Gypsy Jazz on New CD

Danish chromatic player Finn Poulsen, a member of Reve Boheme, released a fine new Gypsy jazz CD—“Django Goes North.” Finn is one of the few chromatic players, besides me, who specializes in Gypsy jazz. The band’s website is www.reve.dk

If you enjoy Gypsy jazz, I recommend you check them out at Soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/reveboheme

or YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/reveboheme

David Naiditch