RE: [Harp-L] slide lubricant

In addition to crocus cloth for polishing, another great polishing cloth product are 3M polishing papers available from Stewart-Macdonald (http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Finishing_supplies/Abrasives,_polishes,_buffers/3M_Flexible_Polishing_Papers.html), they come in grits ranging from 400 to 8000, I use them for a variety of harmonica and other musical instrument cleaning/polishing.  They have worked wonders for me when I'm cleaning the slide assemblies of my chrom's.

kma