Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Good chromatics for a beginner

Yes... Max Geldray liked to play in "C"... Often modulating to "Db"
But he was a FANTASTIC harmonicist!
An inspiration to me.
Best wishes,
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now in
bonnie Scotland.

In a message dated 12/7/2012 1:05:54 A.M. GMT Standard Time,