Re: [Harp-L] video, john popper "how to play the harmonica"

I forget which one exactly, but early in the series of videos he says that he is "arguably" the best harmonica player in the world. I was so happy to learn this. With so many fabulous players out there I was unable to determine who was the best of the best. Now I know.

Robert

Resident Curmudgeon