[Harp-L] Harp player in CA for funeral....

I received the following inquiry on my facebook page:

"Is there any possibillity of finding someone 2 play harmonica at my best
friends funeral on Sat????? Anyone i can call last min? I live in CA. The
funeral is in Monrovia CA, it would b a tribute to his love for harmonica.
If u can help me in anyway I'd b grateful to u
Ty Christina. In Loving memory of my dear friend Ron koon"

Her facebook page is at: https://www.facebook.com/Treazr

Contact her if you are available please..

Regards,
Dennis M. Cooper
http://dennis-cooper.com