Re: [Harp-L] My New Seydel Solist Pro Harp
- To: Juke Geezer <bigbandrhythm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] My New Seydel Solist Pro Harp
- From: Matthew Smart <matthewsmart@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 14:12:52 -0500
- Cc: "<harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :content-type:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date:to; bh=qbBiWWIDudKrLXWGyn9xfJqwfx/NrPQfZITqN+k9ENM=; b=g7iwzoFlCCMv1DXs/5LbRpjqeoXqVuuav108X4lpCXn357MNCqu4xcMSh181SampOd j0vyosm0bQZtBaVbYXpCj6RFE0q2PQrVZJuOy0kdPk/Z4T4bVZ0zzNH+K3l58AMI0n8c f89eX7Yo5SuZ7G2vViWa8c1Xd1q5Zvq4Pl6AbpVouWpvCwF+2446oITqkQ9vawpe0V4O APqv5b0DMw7pUvTHvW13UZY0LQm0S9sbsL5+0iE29Ju15a0QpuV0gux9RgtD2P9OIjrH lOn5yNirbj/5ru9BLK5QZWe52MxkN63bDvWIoxFu7ctays8/XRG3g2OqqzeXsaE07laj mQZg==
- In-reply-to: <382B6582AFC84E02B5921D0CB5CA7801@shayesHP>
- References: <382B6582AFC84E02B5921D0CB5CA7801@shayesHP>
I really like those reeds. They are brass and look similar to pre war reeds when I look at them closely.
I prefer to customize Seydel brass vs steel although both are nice
Hmm but maybe you bought the steel version?
Sent from my iPhoneke
On Dec 4, 2012, at 1:59 PM, "Juke Geezer" <bigbandrhythm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just received my first Seydel Solist Pro (Db) yesterday. Is is perfect! Did I say perfect? I mean perfect. Right out of the box, I hit all bends and overblows (except 1st hole overblow, which I'm not very good at yet.) Made in Germany.
> This harp compares well with any other harp I have including many models of Suziki, Hohner, and a couple other Seydels (Silver and Pro 12), and one Delta Frost.
> The Solist Pro is my new first choice for my next harmonica.
> Why Db? Iâm working on learning a few riffs from a Charlie Parker blues âChi Chiâ in Ab. But, if the Db is good I would expect similar performance from a C, D, or Eb harp.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and