Re: [Harp-L] The Jambar article

Back when I worked in blizzards, I would sometimes get chest colds. I would place some camphor/eucalyptus oil (same stuff they put in the inhalator device in hospitals) on some gauze, stick it behind the harmonica, and play my chromatic for about 45 minutes or so. It always did the trick. So, even if you leave OFF the liquids, the in and out breathing has GOT to be good.