Re: [Norton AntiSpam][Harp-L] Bassman Reissue or Bassman Reissue LTD?

Most guys prefer the "blue alnico" Eminence speakers of the earlier amps to the Italian Jensen's that are in the later models.
Many believe that the later pine cabinet has tonal advantages, it certainly is lighter than Baltic birch.
The LTD's have an adjustable bias pot for the power tubes. This is in my opinion the big advantage but one can be installed on the earlier amps.
The later amps have a finish coating on the tweed. Much nicer for keeping clean.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Hicks" <dscotthicks@xxxxxxxxxxx>