Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic Repair

I very recently got my concert grade (read: VALUABLE) chromatic back from one Mssr. Gary Lehmann of SanD, Cal. Now normally one would hesitate to send a chromo worth a couple thou to ANYone without some trepidation(s). It was a total re-do job..tuning wise. I gleefully played it last night on a couple ballads. Sweet sweet sweet, and while I'm not known as a sweet player, it was sweet. Bravo SanD Mann.

smokey-joe  (did I mention it was sweet?)