[Harp-L] Key of ? Notes to play?
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Key of ? Notes to play?
- From: Tony Stephens <tnysteph@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 16:47:54 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1354486559; bh=sQTMf8S73/OJ1P4d+7OrmZa8eCqtzUy6Ge1sabtBkV8=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Subject:From:Message-Id:Date:To:Mime-Version:X-Mailer; b=lLetUSxQ7diu+KSFZ9y+5NZZc97IdeP8l217sUJu50fiVD7Z+U/xjb2kHvBg3ibps8fOgGx5TrxnHrwhp++UIFlVovHVmg0iZxlbObgBZcgXv0hGOJYEhmS8Tt0GO/AgfFd+q1p6kuM6LKSuH7muLSeYtzLgCFSdmPL22u1eLi8=
Ok question the song is in the key of C so 1st position the notes CEG? So could you use these 3 notes for a song & be ok?
If you play 2nd position G would the holes be GBD? Could you use these 3 notes and be ok?
I hope to talk to Matthew Smart tomorrow by phone on this one.
Trying to learn the flow of the notes to the key of the song. I hope that is the right way to say it. Just trying to learn. Thanks Tony Stephens
Sent from my iPhone
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and