[Harp-L] Blue Joy

Here is a harp 1 man band instrumental from this morning.  Life is always a blues and joy.  I used a Burke T open door harp marine band in low D.  All words and music spontaneously created and recorded.  I have been corresponding with Doctor Limb, a leader in how music improvisation affects the brain function, and may be having tests done to see how my brain works.  I would enjoy seeing if there is any difference between my brain patterns and the jazz and rappers he studied while they improvised.  Walter Tore's Spontobeat

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=157137