[Harp-L] A happy client
- To: "'harp-l'" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] A happy client
- From: JersiMuse <jersimuse@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 11:10:31 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language; bh=LnFRt5ZPEsb8VyWgDnbFxXASjsc1XJvenXpPLCmj2JM=; b=VM3qqHdeWe7DHWKxoki291Me0MFsnJq/nhuu4Ac65MxisRyxafLmf7JOLt1j2QZ0U9 4fxjaBc+IFPzQedGSjGahuU+LbPRhJUMW1p4ZXRIyKd72AYgddil/UV+E44i3X0BEJYs PMj3K5wtFpOlb5Ytbf4riMZE8qH4m2m7RhUeOdHCSs4VeuULW/0tnYQNcLjByjRXIVgk IjqqeW77xSIY9we9DZNNLQ79hhGnajKDwSfXNmWKiMcixoNhn9DHaJrKTZr7HZKUb7jd 9WrcAYhsVILjle0tOk+Y4iQSYqrBQBUmOeGATMSHkIo1Nqd/OACPWAHNx3HpIfRkINGV tK/A==
- Thread-index: Ac3Pq+ItriPOknUeTxupUbQ3D8IUXA==
Just had the best client experience ever, with a very personalized service
from Seydel, through Bertram Becher.
Bertram took of his time to propose me exactly the customized harp I was
It's not so often that I'm a happy client, so I wanted to share it with you
Thank you Bertram !
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and