[Harp-L] 7 Nation army on hunterharp.com

hi all,

I've posted a live audio recording of my trio with Brian Maw and Eli Preston to my site at hunterharp.com.  It's the final song of our second set at a private party in Tetonia, Idaho, recorded August 10, 2012, and the piece in question is Jack White's "7 Nation Army," which he originally recorded with the White Stripes.

the harp on this piece is played through an Audix Fireball into the Digitech RP355, which goes straight to the PA.  The sound setup is a basic amped blues patch with slapback delay, and it sounds good (meaning big and loud) on this piece.  I didn't do a lot of shredding on the solo--I was in John Fogerty mode for that--but the rhythm work on the harp pushes the piece hard, and the trio interaction on the piece is very cool.

Enjoy.

http://www.hunterharp.com/audio-of-the-day-august-28-2012-huntermawpreston-seven-nation-army/

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter