Subject: [Harp-L] harp in new york? early sep.

John:

try Terra Blues - also in the
Village --at 149 Bleecker Street. Here's  their facebook page:

_http://www.facebook.com/Terrablues_ (http://www.facebook.com/Terrablues)

someone there might be able to give you more info about upcoming
performances. I went there regularly to see Jason when he was still with New  Blood.
They'd play Terra whenever they came to town. It's crowded, dark, the
drinks are expensive, but the blues are good.

Will Galison might be playing somewhere around NY--perhaps at the
Underground Lounge?

 _http://www.theundergroundnyc.com/_ (http://www.theundergroundnyc.com/)

WELL worth catching if he is. Will's a force of nature--triple threat:
singer, guitarist and brilliant harmonicist.

Jams I don't know about except the Underground Lounge seems to have a  late
night open jam mentioned here in their facebook page:

_http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=462950683726010&id=1097844
89042633_
(http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=462950683726010&id=109784489042633)

Elizabeth

In a message dated 8/29/2012 3:24:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,