[Harp-L] harp in new york? yep!

Hi John,

Our band, The Whistling Wolves will be playing Governor's Island in NYC
Harbor (there's a free ferry with stunning views of the skyline) on
September 8th along with several other GREAT acoustic blues and old time
bands with plenty of harp. This day of free music is programmed by the
Jalopy Theatre in Brooklyn, one of the best music venues for acoustic roots
music in the country. This will be a fantastic day in a stunning location.
We play two sets, one at noon and the other at 2pm.

Trip

http://www.jalopy.biz/performance_show.php?eventid=2863

=======================
Subject: [Harp-L] harp in new york? early sep.

I'll be going to NY next week. Just five days. Sep. 4-9.

Would greatly appreciate any tips on jams or shows or harmonica events.

So far I've heard about The 55 Bar in Greenwich Village. And I found this
calendar:
http://jimsrootsandblues.com/jams-list/?start=20120901&months=1

Thanks,

John