Re: [Harp-L] RE: How Does William Clarke Do It? Chromatic 6 Hole Draw Wail

It is for sure played on a chromatic.
He's doing a very strong/fast tongue-blocked vibrato combined with a solid hand wahwah effect. He does this often and it is one of his trademarks to me.
To do this you also need to be able to cup a mic airtight to get this juicy sound and wahwah effect.

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 28 aug 2012, om 18:36 heeft David Wilson het volgende geschreven: