[Harp-L] Tech 21 Trademark 30 Combo

Wanted to update you all on how the Tech 21 Trademark 30 is working out.
Great!!! Been using it at band practice (Elvis Cover band) and it's giving
me great tone and versatility. I have two of them. I use one for guitar and
one for harp. I run my guitar through a GK3 and Roland GR55 into the PA for
a horn section (so gratifying... I use the GR55 volume pedal to bring in
the horn section for the "big" parts of the songs), and I also run the
guitar via regular pickups into my Tech 21 for overdriven guitar. The XLR
connection of the Tech 21 goes to the PA for the regular guitar, too. And
then I mic my harp into my Kinder AFB+ into the other Tech 21 TM30, with it
connected via XLR to the PA. So everything goes to the PA. AND....
sounds pretty good.  : )

I can fit ALL of this... guitar in hardcase, effects pedal in case, 2
amplifiers, a music stand, a harp case, a bag with cables and miscellany...
in my little 2 door non-extended cab 4 cylinder Ford Ranger. Pretty nice
versatile and portable setup, I think.

Have a gig on Thursday... will be on a local TV station to promote the
band. Hopefully this will all work together flawlessly, as it has at
practice. I am considering taking my Peavey Classic 30 for guitar, since it
has 2 channels, and I can stomp on the channel select to separate rhythm
and lead. I'm quite satisfied with the TM30 for harp, though. Good sound
with a balanced out to the PA, and no problems with feedback.

I think it is an excellent harp amp, and this is comparing it directly to a
Sonny Jr and a Harpgear. It holds its own. The reverb is useless for
harmonica, so turn it off and use a delay pedal if you want effects. But
the amp itself is great.