Re: [Harp-L] chromatic mouthpiece question

They are all brass but I have never seen one that isn't plated.  It must be very old.

I have a mouthpiece assembly removed from a 270 that was converted to a Hands-Free-Chromatic.  The U-channel has been shaved down for .002" slide clearance.  You will have to run some water through it from time to time but you'll love the freedom from leakage through the slide.

Send me your address and I'll mail it to you. It will only take a day or two because I am nearby in Orange County.

Vern