Re: [Harp-L] Recommendations

Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012: Robert Rowe wrote-
"Let me throw John Harl into that pool, too.
-----
Thanks for posting these recommendations and shout outs Robert!
All of the folks mentioned are doing some great work.

I've recently had the good fortune and opportunity to work on some
harps with Jon Harl down in San Jose and play some of his
superb custom harmonicas.

Jon's work is top notch. He's a great guy, easy to work with,
and has opened up my eyes and ears to some amazing possibilities
for creating and playing great sounding harmonicas.

My hats are off to all on this list who have taken the time & effort
to hone their playing abilities to such high levels and
continue to advance the craft of harp tech.

Burke T.

-----
Message: 9