[Harp-L] Recommendations

Within the last month, I've had two harps customized. The first, a MB Deluxe, was done by Harvey Berman and the most recent one, a Sp20, was done by Mike Fugazzi. They are both friendly, easy to talk to (O.K., eMail to) and most importantly, they each do excellent work. Now, I'm a nobody who'll never be a somebody (I'm retired and just having a good time, so I have no interest in performing or anything like that), but I heartily recommend both of these persons.

Thanks to both of them,
Paul N.