[Harp-L] "Gym Jam" - SPAH 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQy94Unze30&feature=youtu.be

Scott Albert Johnson - harmonica
Billy Citrin - mandolin
Johnathan Citrin - guitar

So we were trying to get on the roof of the Westin D/FW at SPAH 2012 to
have a jam by the pool at about 1:30 AM, but it was locked. So we walked
into the exercise room and jammed anyway. Billy is from St. Louis and now
lives in Mexico... he can play the absolute hell out of anything with a
string... and so can his nephew Johnathan, playing guitar here. A few
minutes later we went downstairs (along with Johnathan's dad and Billy's
brother Jeffrey) for a massive acoustic jam with a bunch of killer players.
Just another great SPAH moment.

SAJ
--
*"Umbrella Man leaves no stone unturned. Scott Albert Johnson's debut mixes
blues, rock, folk and jazz, unified by first-rate harmonica playing." (Maureen