Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH jam video: "Georgia"

Thanks for posting this, Scott. These are the moments I find are the best
at SPAH.  Nice jam. I never get tired of 'Georgia' and especially like
Slim's guitar looping as background.

 Appreciated.

Congrats too, to my good friend Phil Caltabellotta for getting the Bernie
Bray award at SPAH this year! Well deserved!

Elizabeth

"Message: 8
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:57:34 -0500
From: Scott Albert  Johnson <scojoharp@xxxxxxxxx>
To: _harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDrq8W4Cjfo&feature=plcp_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDrq8W4Cjfo&feature=plcp)

"Georgia On My Mind" -- lobby jam at SPAH, August 15, 2012, Irving  TX.
Grant Osborne has the first solo on chromatic, followed by Jelly Roll
Johnson (diatonic, beginning at 0:30);
Scott Albert Johnson (diatonic, 1:23);  Charlie Spranklin (chromatic,2:18);
Slim Heilpern (chromatic at 3:11, and guitar  throughout); Harris Simon
(diatonic, 4:05); and Sam Friedman (diatonic) and Joe  Leone(diatonic) taking
it home through the outro beginning at 4:57. SAJ on  vocals.

Sorry for the lousy vid and so-so audio quality. Watch for  special guests
walking by.

SAJ