From: Dennis Moriarty <yodennis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, 21 August 2012, 19:27
Subject: [Harp-L] Astatic T3 question

So I just bought a nice looking T3 bullet on ebay and relative to my other bullets it is weak on volume (around 40% less than either of my other ceramic element mikes) with little relative grit and no tonal differentiation with cupping. My question: This is obviously and exclusively an element (it is the original ceramic) deficit right and has nothing to do with the T3 casing/structure? I ask before returning it. My best. d
facebook.com/yodennis.
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues