From: "Elizabeth Hess" <TrackHarpL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 5:49:22 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Super Spy (or Something)

Hello, all,

I'm at SPAH, everyone, and having a fantastic time!

There is a certain disconnect between being an aspiring musician and the wife of a privacy fanatic. Alas, this is my predicament.

I try to keep as low an online profile as I can. I don't want to cramp anyone's style while going around taking pictures, but I am writing to ask people to do their best not to publish pictures that prominently feature yours truly (should there be any) on the Internet. I know it can't be perfect, but I figure I'll better my odds by asking.

Thank you.

Elizabeth (the shy one)