[Harp-L] Items for Sale

I am retiring from playing music and selling all my gear. There is 1 x
Astatic JT30 (CM99A86 element) complete with lead, 2 x Shure 545SD mics
with leads, 1 x belcat digital delay, 1 x VHT Special 6 amp with Jim Rossen
mods, approx a dozen Marine Band and Crossover harps (maybe more), about
200 CD's (some original, some bootlegs), chromatic tuner and tool kit.
There might also be a few other bits and bobs laying around that'll throw
in as well. The price is £300 for the lot. This is a pick up only sale. I'm
based in Lancashire in the UK.

Paul