[Harp-L] October Important

Important but for a different reason.  This discussion CANNOT take place
on the harp-l group.  This groups is for discussions regarding all things
harmonica.  We'll leave it at that.  If you have input on a topic
regarding the future of this list or anything regarding the externalities
of this list, the meta of harp-l, we have a place for you to discuss these
topics.  That place is

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/harp-l-meta-discussions

you will have to identify yourself as not a spammer in your request.  Not
providing a way for me to identify you as friend rather than foe will
delay your membership but not preclude it.  Expect some small delay if you
request a membership.  I don't work in an office and I'm not in front of a
computer all day long.

So to reiterate, please migrate any discussion of harp-l's future to the
harp-l-meta google groups, thank you , harp-l-listowner