Re: [Harp-L] Historical: Just Intonation

I bet you Dave Payne of Elk River could answer this!

I know that that Just tuning dates way back. I also know the harmonica was created first for chord playing (bending not intended although possible) and so that tuning was probably used to make the chords sound good. But im no expert!

www.hetrickharmonica.com