[Harp-L] New items in stock at Blowyourbrassoff

As some of you may know I've decided to stop offering the bulk of my items on a per order basis and instead I'm inventorying certain items to eliminate lead time on orders. While some items such as fantasy marble, exotic hardwoods, and the hands free chromatic will still be done on a per order basis, most items I'm going to try and inventory in the future. I just finished adding some items to the website tonight. http://www.builderofstuff.com/instock.html

Chris Reynolds

Owner - BlowYourBrassOff.com - Maker of fine custom harmonicas
http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com