Re: Subject: [Harp-L] re: Runaway - Bonnie Raitt

You're correct. They were displayed at spah. Different models held 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 harps. I could have used one lol when I sat in with Michael Rubin on
Have you met Miss Jones'. Ironically, though I am basically a chromatic player, I was told to do my part on diatonic. I think I used 4 on the
tune. (One for only 1 or 2 notes). lolol p.s. you can make a 2 or even 3 hole model using small wedges with very long screws.

smo-joe