[Harp-L] Li'l gut bucket blues jam in West L.A. Sunday 3-dusk

Anyone interested in coming to an outdoor gutbucket blues jam Sunday afternoon at a residence near UCLA, email me at drfertig@xxxxxxxxx  We'll have a few harpers, plenty o' guitarists, drums, congas, etc., some keys, bass, even a sitar!  Please, no marshall stacks, I'm leaving my bassman at home.

"The Elmtree Blues Society, where the only dues you pay are the blues you play - and you gotta play if you want to stay at an Elmtree Blues Jam!"