From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Frank Franze
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 9:16 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Shout out to Jimi Lee...

Thank you to those Ladies and Gentlemen who watched the hand jive vid and gave me happy kudo vibes...
The jam track I used was from Jimi Lee, here is the site to obtain these cool grooves..
http://www.jimileeband.com/?section=products-group-35

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   Confidential information, such as identifiable patient health information or business information, is subject to protection under state and federal law.    If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.