[Harp-L] New Book/CD: PLAY IRISH MUSIC on the C CHROMATIC

I've released a couple of well-received book/CD packages for playing Irish
Music on diatonics and chromatics in G and D (those are the best key harps
if you want to play along at pub sessions with other Irish instruments).

However, I got lots of requests for a key C version of my Irish Chromatic
book. 95% of chromatic players use C chromatics only, and don't wish (or
find it confusing) to switch to other key chroms. So I've done an alternate
version of the Book/CD for them, transposing all the tunes into C and
related modes (Am, Dm etc).

It will teach you to play the music in an authentic manner on a stock C
chromatic, with lots of info on decorations, playing fast, crossing octaves,
playing in different modes etc. IThe new book/CD is available on my website,
with optional half-valved chroms if you wish:

http://www.brendan-power.com/Play%20Irish%20Music%20on%20the%20C%20Chromatic
.htm

I'll have it at SPAH too.

Brendan Power