Re: [Harp-L] Distorted harmonica versus Clean harmonica sound question

Hi Randy,

There are plenty of examples of Blues being played by the artists you
mentioned, without distortion. Butterfield would in the middle of a tune, heck
in the middle of a solo, go to the PA mic and play "acoustically" on a
number of  tunes. Seemed to work well for my ears.

Best of summer to ya,
Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 8/8/2012 10:53:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,